Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Rest of Aunt Jennifer's Birthday

For the last part of Jennifer's birthday, we had a delicious lunch at The Blue Bayou Restaurant. The waiter brought Jennifer a surprise chocolate dessert at the end of our meal, and Katie was more than happy to help her eat it! Afterward, we made our way around the park, meeting a few favorite characters, and catching part of a parade.

I just love to be this close to a castle! 

We spotted a princess, and while I waited to see her, I stopped to admire one of my favorite places…Snow White's Wishing Well and Grotto. 

Afterward, I was greeted by Aurora! 

I just love her! 

After our conversation, we stopped for a picture together. 

After Aunt Jennifer and my mom took me on the Matterhorn Bobsleds, we looked over in the distance and saw the parade! 

Since we weren't expecting to see the parade, we weren't very close, but when I looked closely,... 

…I could see everything in the distance. Can you spot Rapunzel and her tower? 

After the parade, I found two favorites. Donald Duck is just right for hugging! 

Goofy wasn't sure I was going to give him a hug, but... 

…of course I did! 

They are so much fun! 

Even though I never want lollipops at home, I always ask for one here. I don't eat much of it, but I always eat enough to make my face dirty! 
I hope you had the best birthday ever, Aunt Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment