Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jennifer!

We began Jennifer's official birthday with two favorite rides. First, we went on Mickey's Fun Wheel, a large Ferris Wheel. Katie went with Jennifer on a swinging gondola, and my mom and I chose a stationary gondola. It was a fun way to get a view from high above the park.

Afterward, we went to Toy Story Midway Mania to play some games. Jennifer got the high score out of all of us, which was very fitting for her birthday.

We were headed straight to Mickey's Fun Wheel!

Every day we were in California, it was hot, hot, hot. I was glad I had packed my sun hat, and I was more glad to spend Aunt Jennifer's birthday with her at Disneyland! 

Aunt Jennifer and I like the fun swinging gondola! 

Grandma and my mom like to stay steadier on rides, so they got in a different gondola! 

I love to wear my 3-D glasses before we go on Toy Story Midway Mania!

No comments:

Post a Comment