Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Our Last Evening in Disneyland

After seeing the Frozen play, Katie wanted to go on as many rides as she could. We hung out in the California Adventure Park for a lot of those rides before making our way back to the Autopia ride to drive our cars, now that it was reopened.

We were planning on leaving the park after that, but we ended up staying for the Paint the Night Parade that was just beginning, and then as we left, the firework show was going on. It's an amazing place to be.

I convinced everyone to go on Luigi's Rollinkin' Roadsters, where the cars move around in a dance together! 

While we waited for everyone to load, I warmed up with a dance. 

I loved this new ride! 

Then I somehow convinced everyone - including my mom - to go on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. My mom thought she'd get too dizzy, but she did okay. 

I asked Aunt Jennifer to go on Francis' Ladybug Boogie again. My mom wouldn't even consider this one, but I sure like it! 

When we watched the parade, I waved to all of my friends, and... 

…they waved back to me! 

Disneyland, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment