Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Time to Get Packing

A little before Jennifer's birthday, we decided to take off for a weeklong, birthday, road trip. As always, Katie was more than excited to pack her own suitcase. It's too bad that packing isn't as exciting for Jennifer, my mom, or me!

I try to be responsible by packing my own suitcase! 

I stuffed a lot in my suitcase and then crumpled up my sun hat to go right on top. 

My mom really liked that I packed my small, light-up Christmas tree. Everyone needs one of those for their summer trip! 

I even remembered to pack my coin purse, so I could buy something extravagant! I couldn't wait to go on a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment