Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Japanese Gardens

After visiting the Rose Garden, we made our way over to the beautiful Japanese Gardens. Katie loved the fact that she was given her own map to follow as we moved our way through. She made sure we saw every single part on her map!

Grandma and I thought the gardens were pretty from the moment we walked in the gate. 

I love seeing waterfalls whether they're big or small! 

One of my favorite things was watching the koi fish swim around this bridge. 

Everywhere I looked, I saw something interesting! 

Isn't it pretty? 

Aunt Debby took a picture of my mom and me on the bridge. 

I really liked the statues of the cranes behind me. 

We saw the bridge from across the pond. It was so pretty there! 

At the end, I realized we hadn't seen the whole thing, so I took everyone on a path and found another pond with waterfalls around it. 

I also found another little bridge before... 

…finding the sand garden I was looking for. I loved visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment