Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 15, 2016

A Water Park

The following day, we drove from northern California to southern California. It was a long day of driving, but Katie was a trooper. That night, we were staying at a hotel with a small water park since we thought Katie would enjoy the experience. Unfortunately, we got to the hotel later than anticipated, so she didn't get to play as long as we thought she would be able to, but she still had lots of fun. It was a nice way for her to relax after a day in the car.

You never knew when water was going to spray up from the ground! 

It almost got me! 

I spent the most time in this pool. It was so relaxing! 

A boy who was playing showed me this slide. I only went down it once because I got the water in my eyes and mouth when I went down, and I didn't like it!

I loved my time in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment