Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A New Morning Routine

The first days after coming home were really hard on our internal clocks. Katie was usually asleep by 6:30 and was ready to get up by 2:45. I'd always make Katie stay in bed until at least 5:00. While I'd take a shower, Katie would go downstairs to get herself crackers since she was really hungry by then. I asked her how she got the crackers out of the tall cupboard, and she happily showed me.

All I had to do was to pull my table over to the counter and crawl up on it. 

Then I could reach the crackers when I got on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment