Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, December 12, 2016

It's Good to be Home

The first morning Katie was back, she couldn't wait to play with her toys that she had missed when she was in England. She couldn't keep the smile off her face.

After a bit of play time, it was time to pick up the dogs from Doggy Day Care. They were also happy to be back.

I got as many toys out as I could! 

Sadie was happy to see me when she got out of day care! 

When I got home, I celebrated with pink make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment