Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Katie's Dog Salon

Katie decided to open her own dog salon, and Sophie was the perfect candidate for her first customer.

I used my magic wand to put some shampoo on Sophie. 

Then I combed her out. 

I tried to dry her with the fan, but she doesn't always like that. 

When Sophie saw the nail polish, she was very excited. She likes glitter just like me. 

When she was done, I tried to warm her up by the fire, but she let me know she was warm enough. "Sophie bited me, but it didn't hurt. It was a love bite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment