Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dr. Katie

One morning, Sadie mysteriously hurt her back leg and started hobbling around the house. Katie went into "pet vet" mode and began taking care of her and diagnosing her. Her care must have worked because Sadie was back to herself the next day.

As soon as I heard about Sadie, I put some latex gloves on and taped down the fingers so they would fit my hands. Now I was ready to examine her! 

I asked Aunt Jennifer to read a book to her while I looked at her leg. 

I put a homemade ice pack on her - a baby wipe covered in a Kleenex. 

Then I made my diagnosis. Sadie had a sore spring leg. 

I made care instructions for Aunt Jennifer and explained them to her. 

Here is my List for Dogs that made Sadie all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment