Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving, 2016!

This year, we celebrated Thanksgiving late because we were out of town on Thanksgiving Day. We had a simple celebration - just a turkey dinner with our family. It was a relaxing day.

The night before our dinner, I got our stuffing-mixing pot ready and wore it as a hat! 

Then, of course, I had to see if I could still fit in it. 

 Everyone was surprised that a six year old could still fit.

It's my favorite holiday seat! 

Can I get out now?


In the morning, I was so excited to find my elf, who returned to the house after a year off!

After I got dressed, I helped my mom prepare parts of dinner. Just like my mom, I grabbed my swimming goggles to wear before the onion was cut, so my eyes wouldn't burn! 

While my mom cut the onions, I got to eat celery! Yum! 

When dinner was finally done, everyone else sat down with their turkey dinner. I chose to pass on that dinner and have bell peppers and cucumbers. It was delicious! 

My favorite part of the day was having Grandpa join us for dinner! 
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment