Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Sightseeing in London - Day 2

The next day we took a train ride to Windsor and went to visit Windsor Castle. We loved going there. The grounds were beautiful, and we got to see a lot of the rooms inside the castle. Katie really liked seeing the huge doll house that belonged to Queen Mary. She also liked seeing some of Queen Elizabeth II's sparkly gowns.

After that, we went to visit the Museum of Natural History. Katie really liked the museum, especially the dinosaur exhibit.

When we got on the train to Windsor, I was pretty excited to find that I had a tray just like on an airplane! 

I couldn't wait to go into this castle! 

It looked grand!

 My mom and I tried to keep each other warm because it was windy the whole time we were there.

There are all sorts of little passageways inside the castle walls. 

It was too bad we couldn't hop the fences and go wherever we wanted to! 

I think I could live here. 

When we walked down to see the chapel, the guards marched right by us.

I love to hear the clicking of their march.

The chapel was very pretty, but we couldn't take pictures inside. 

After we left the castle, we walked through the town and I took a picture with this soldier.

When we got back to London, I wanted to go to the museum, so Aunt Jennifer and my mom took me. This was the outside of the museum. 

The main hall inside was very pretty. You might be able to tell that there weren't a lot of lights inside.

I really liked everything about the dinosaur exhibit!

There were two areas like this. I got a little scared when I was close to these dinosaurs, but I love to watch the videos!

After the dinosaurs, I found some other animals that I knew about like the snake, and... 

…the owl. It was a fun museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment