Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Busy with Crafts

Katie received some homework to decorate a gingerbread man. She could use any materials she wanted, so we went to the craft store and she chose some different items. As she made her gingerbread man, I was impressed with her creativity. She knew she wanted her gingerbread man dressed as Santa. She asked me to help her cut pants and a hat that would fit, but she designed the whole thing.

Afterward, she had some leftover materials that she had so much fun using. One of the things she decided to make was a cute little snowman. Unfortunately, the snowman was a yummy treat for Sadie as soon as she woke up. Time to make more!

When we were at the craft store, I also got a fun-looking kit to build a little house out of foam pieces. It was for kids Katie's age, but I don't know of any kids her age who could actually build it. Thank goodness for Jennifer!

One thing I knew I wanted on my gingerbread man was glitter glue. What could be more fun? 

I also thought he would look cute with little jingle bells on his shoes.  

My snowman I made was cute while it lasted! 

This house was way too hard for me, but Aunt Jennifer never gives up! 

Aunt Jennifer said this was trash from our house, but I know I could find some other use for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment