Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Season of Giving

One afternoon before Christmas, Katie went to the table and quietly worked away on a secret project. When she was done, she showed me she had made me a special surprise for Christmas and had wrapped it. She gave me instructions not to open it until Christmas. However, she was so excited about it, she couldn't wait any longer after about an hour. She instructed me to open the gift right then.

I made a special gift for my mom. 

After I had her open it, she was so excited to see that I wrote my own Barbie series of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment