Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Coming Back Home

The next day, it was already time to come back home. We had time to go out to breakfast before we headed to the airport. It was a long flight back. Even though Katie did well on the flight, she's ready for a break from airplanes for awhile. When we finally got off the airplane and got into our car, Katie fell asleep within minutes. I carried her inside the house and she never woke up until the next morning. As fun as the trip was, it was good to be back home!

I was glad to go get pancakes in the morning because I'm not a big fan of airplane food! 

I loved the Christmas trees at Heathrow! 

My mom carried me upstairs, to get my pajamas on. As soon as she set me on the floor, I melted into this position. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment