Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Deck the Halls

Katie was so excited when she heard that Jennifer was going to add more Christmas decorations to the house, and she couldn't wait to help. First, she helped Jennifer put up a little Christmas tree in her room. Then, she helped Jennifer create the North Pole village that she hasn't put up for years. She did a good job helping with the tree. With the village, she helped a bit at the beginning, let Jennifer do most of the work, and then rejoined Jennifer at the end to appreciate her work!

Aunt Jennifer let me wear her Santa hat while we decorated her tree! 

I helped her unpack her ornaments! 

Then we carefully put everything on the tree. 

At the end, I helped put some snow babies under the tree. It's fun to decorate! 

I couldn't believe how big and fancy the North Pole village was! 

I tried to catch the reindeer that was flying around in the sky. 

I loved everything about it! 

Most of all, I loved playing with the snow. 

Sadie loved the snow too. She knocked a lot of it on the floor and some of it ended up in her mouth! 

Aunt Jennifer decided that I should wear some snow since I loved it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment