Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Snow Day

We don't often get a lot of snow where we live, but when the snow comes, it creates quite the excitement in Katie!

We decided to take the dogs for a walk in the snow. They love it as much as I do. Before we could start, I had to play a little bit. 

What's more fun than playing in the snow? 

I went searching for a stick while we were on a walk, so I could draw pictures in the snow. 

Do you like my reindeer? 

When I got home, I made snow angels in the driveway. 

Aunt Jennifer filmed me, and she liked the details I added to my snow angel!

I thought it looked pretty good in the end! 

When everyone got cold and went in the house, I went out on the deck to keep playing in the snow. 

I liked picking up snow and watching it melt in my warm hands. 

Snow makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment